TEKO was founded in 1957 in Italy. At the beginning of its operations, it manufactured TV antennas.
In the 60s, TEKO created the first series of metal enclosures for telecommunications. Further investments in manufacturing technology resulted in the creation of screening enclosures, which contributed to the development of the electronics and telecommunications industries.
Currently, TEKO is one of the leading manufacturers of enclosures for industrial electronics. Throughout the production process, the company uses high quality materials, including ABS and galvanised steel.
The primary offer includes screening enclosures, desktop enclosures, universal enclosures, enclosures for devices with displays, remote controls, and embedded systems.
This manufacturer's products were found in:
- Semiconductors (1)
- Embedded and IoT systems (9)
- Mechanical (3)
- Multipurpose Enclosures (247)
- Remote Control Enclosures (49)
- Enclosure for Embedded Systems (9)
- Enclosures for Devices with Display (22)
- Enclosures for Alarms and Sensors (12)
- Enclosures for Potting (14)
- Din Rail Mounting Enclosures/Accessories (3)
- Desktop Enclosures (37)
- Shielded enclosures (37)
- Enclosures with Panel (208)
- 19inch Enclosures (3)
- Junction boxes (1)
- Enclosures - Accessories (56)