TME offer now includes a universal software development platform dedicated to creating IoT devices. It is manufactured by well-recognised ARDUINO.
The set includes the Arduino MKR IoT Carrier base board and the following accessories:
- MKR WiFi 1010 board (ARDUINO PRO series) equipped with a programmable microcontroller,
- soil moisture sensor,
- PIR motion detector,
- connection cables for sensors,
- plastic housing,
- USB cable.
The central part of the base board is equipped with a socket for connecting any board from the ARDUINO MKR family (ARDUINO PRO series), and therefore offers unlimited possibilities when choosing the type of wireless transmission (Wi-Fi, LoRa, GSM). Moreover, the base plate itself features:
- 1.2" OLED colour display,
- temperature, humidity, pressure and light sensor,
- IMU module,
- 3 GROOVE standard connectors for connecting external modules,
- microSD card slot,
- 2 24V relays,
- 5 capacitive buttons,
- 5 RGB LEDs,
- battery socket size 18650.
Additionally, the set comes with a special activation code, enabling free, 12-month access to the Create Maker Plan platform. It offers online software development, configuring and storing the code in the cloud, as well as technical support for more advanced projects.
Discover the full range of Arduino products available at TME.