High quality is a value that is important to us not only in relation to the products offered, but also to the level of services provided.
We attach great importance to the efficiency of our work, speed of order processing and the way products are stored and distributed.
This is confirmed by the following certificates granted to us:
PN-EN ISO 9001:2015-10
Our highest quality management standards are confirmed by the PN-EN ISO 9001:2008 certificate.
PN-EN ISO 14001: 2015-09
The PN-EN ISO 14001:2015 system is implemented in companies for which environmental protection is an important part of their business. TME reduces the negative impact on the natural environment to a minimum, prevents pollution and contamination and introduces pro-ecological solutions.
Quality and environmental policy
The fundamental objective of Transfer Multisort Elektronik Sp. z o.o. is to achieve the leading position on the Central, Eastern and Northern European market in the field of distribution of electronic, electromechanical and workshop equipment and to continuously strengthen this position. TME strives to achieve the status of a "First Choice Company" by offering an increasingly wide range of products and services, with a quality that meets the needs of our existing and future customers.
We pursue a policy of sustainable development, which assumes a conscious and well-shaped relationship between economic growth, care for the environment and human health.
This goal is supported by the implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the Integrated Quality and Environment Management System, according to PN-EN ISO 9001:2015-10 and PN-EN ISO 14001:2015-09 standards, which is based on process management and allows for an optimised organisation of work that ensures satisfaction of our customers and employees. The scope of certification covers the distribution of electronic, electromechanical and mechanical components and sub-components, control and measurement equipment and industrial automation, tools and accessories and chemical preparations. Our Managers are aware of their responsibility for the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System, and our qualified and motivated team of employees guarantee that processes are completed in accordance with the requirements.
We pursue our policy through:
- Implementing a comprehensive approach to building a positive Customer Experience in all processes and at all levels of the organisational structure;
- Continuous analysis of risks, threats and opportunities that may contribute to further development of the Organisation and their inclusion in planning and optimisation of processes;
- Establishing long-lasting, partnership-based business relationships with customers and suppliers to meet customers’ requirements;
- Increasing direct contact with customers at conferences and trade fairs and marketing visits, in order to understand the needs of our existing and future customers, taking into account the nature of particular markets;
- Specialising and adapting the TME product range to the needs of our current and future markets;
- Improving the organisation of the Company in terms of the timely completion of orders;
- Maintaining the currently attained volume of orders delivered from TME's warehouse;
- High quality processes to achieve the strategic goal of positive economic performance and expansion into domestic and foreign markets;
- Responsible and efficient use of raw materials and energy and minimisation of waste generation and air emissions, as well as prevention of pollution;
- Compliance with legal and other requirements which relate to the environmental aspects applicable to our business, in correlation with continuous improvement of the system to enhance the environmental performance;
- Implementation of the management of and supervision over chemical substances and hazardous products;
- Motivating TME employees and continuously improving their qualifications so that their actions related to quality and environment are conscious, responsible and professional, and the information on environmental protection encourages them to act pro-ecologically.
CEO of Transfer Multisort Elektronik Sp. z o.o.