Until the moment of printing the purchase document (invoice) all the products ordered by phone, fax, e-mail, via web page or personally are visible in the form of a list as “Undelivered products panel”
Each product in this panel has its specific status.
The following realization stages of products have been specified:
- products being ordered - products in the open order. It is possible to modify them in the cart.
- products released in the warehouse - directed to realization, in the course of realization, not possible to modify on-line
- products waiting for desired shipment date - waiting for a customer’s desired delivery date
- products waiting for confirmed shipment date - waiting for delivery date, confirmed by the TME system
- products waiting for payment - specified in the pro forma invoice, waiting to be shipped after balancing
- problems with pro forma invoice creation. Please, contact a TME employee - product that should be specified in the pro forma invoice. It is locked against edition until cleared out by the operator.
- delivery blocking. Please, contact a TME employee - product blocked from the shipment.
- in order to activate your shipment, please contact a TME employee - product blocked against shipment on a customer’s request. Delivery realized on request only.
- in order to settle the date of the product collection, please contact a TME employee. The product is waiting to be collected in TME. Shipment realized after collection confirmation on a given day only.
- the product has been entered but there is no reservation because of credit control blockige. Please, contact a TME employee - the system did not approve the delivery date because of exceeding the granted credit limit.
- the product reserved but the shipment ceased because of credit control blocking. Contact the operator - the shipment ceased because of credit control blocking.